Salary $27.50 Per Hour
Position/s Available 50
Duration Up to 3 Months
Work Day Mon - Sun
Shifts Day & Night Shifts
Customer Service Roles
3. Sideshow Games
With 9 new rides, Luna Park Sydney has just completed one of the biggest upgrades of any amusement park in the world! Luna Park has transformed our 85-year-old fun park into a world-class destination, whilst retaining the charm of our heritage and history.
We are hiring loads of enthusiastic and reliable individuals 16 years and older, to deliver a sensational experience to all our excited guests. During May & June you can take in the spectacular VIVID light show from the best seat in town.
Join a diverse team who make it their mission to delight and entertain, and also get to meet some great people along the way.
10th May 2022 - interview times between 3.30pm to 6pm (allow 2 to 3 hours)
Casual positions we are hiring for include:
1. Rides Operations Hosts – (preferably 18 years +).
Round and round, some fast, some upside down – you name it, our rides do it! You will assist in the safe and efficient operation of our rides and attractions, and ensure all Guests have a safe, enjoyable and FUN experience. No previous experience is necessary.
2. Sideshow Presenters
Be a spruiker in Sideshow alley! Laugh and create memories for our Guests while they enjoy our classic sideshow games. Confidence, cashiering and customer service is key.
3. Merchandising Hosts
A trip to Luna Park isn’t complete without a souvenir. You’ll be selling everything from on-ride photos to gift shop ornaments, toys and ice creams.
4. Ticket Sellers
Start our guests visit with out-of-this-world service that sets the bar high for the rest of the team. You will be providing information on tickets and services on offer, managing Park entry or busy queues and answer enquiries for in park facilities and ticketing options. Strong communication and listening skills are key.
5. Food & Beverage/Event Bar Attendants
The retail food outlets serve up delicious fun park favourites and you may also learn the art of gelato service or fairy floss spinning. You will assist in the efficient operation of our 170 seat dine in bistro, take away gourmet burger outlet, rotisserie chicken bar, gelato parlour and other mobile vendors and beverage outlets located within the Park. Retail F&B teams also run the event bars for 2950 concert and event goers.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a smile as big as our trademark face.
- Converse fluently in English using both verbal and written communication.
- Have permission to work in Australia. Visa candidates are welcome, but you must bring proof of work entitlements (e.g. a copy of your passport).
- Flexibility to maximise work opportunities on Monday+Friday+Saturday+Sunday (7 days during peak period).
- Preference will be given to candidates who can accept at least 4 shifts per week including Sat & Sun both day and evening shifts.
- At the time of hire, hold a current NSW RSA competency card (essential for all positions for applicants 18 yrs+, which you can obtain within 7 days of being offered the role).
- At the time of hire, hold a current NSW Working with Children Check - Volunteer not accepted (essential for all positions for applicants 18 yrs+ over, which you can obtain within 7 days of being offered the role).
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or have a medical exemption.
Any further questions can be answered by your interviewer on the day.
HOW TO APPLY:
Copy and paste this link to instantly book your interview time for the 10th May.
Once you have completed your interview booking your interview is then confirmed. Simply attend Luna Park at the time you have selected on the 10th May, allowing 2 to 3 hours to complete the audition process.