Salary $28.00 Per Hour
Position/s Available 1500
Type Part & Full-Time
Duration Up to 6 Months
Work Day Mon - Sun
Shifts Day & Night Shifts
Each year we recruit around 1500 people to join us for the harvest season. We operate a storage and handling network where growers deliver grain into one of our 55 sites, which we store and move to international and domestic markets on their behalf.
A harvest job with Viterra is ideal for those looking for summer work outside of their studies, people looking to explore regional South Australia (SA) or someone looking to gain work experience.
As our sites are located in regional areas, you can spend your free time traveling around and making the most of the beautiful local places which have a huge range of experiences on offer.
Most of our harvest jobs are available from approximately October 2022 to January 2023, subject to site location and harvest. There is also the opportunity for some to stay on further into the year. Training may be provided before October, depending on your start date and location.
Join us this summer and help receive and store South Australian and western Victorian growers’ grain.
Register your interest in a harvest job with Viterra by clicking ‘Apply’ and entering your contact details. By registering your interest you will be signed up to our harvest jobs newsletter and will be notified when applications open.
What we offer:
· Range of roles including customer facing activities
· Supervised team environments
· Role based training
· Personal protective equipment required for the role
· Possible opportunities to travel with the harvest and work across southern Australia
· Paid under appropriate Enterprise Agreement/Award rates
· Potential for ongoing positions after harvest
· Assistance with accommodation is available for some locations
· Work may assist in gaining the Australian governments AgMove relocation assistance
· Work may assist in gaining a second year Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
Locations which we will be recruiting for harvest workers include:
· Adelaide Ports (Port Adelaide) – opens 12 August 2022
· Central region (mid and lower northern areas and Yorke Peninsula) – opens 22 July 2022
· Eastern region, including Dooen (Murray Mallee and south east area) – opens 22 July 2022
· Western region (Eyre Peninsula) – opens 22 July 2022
· Adelaide laboratory– opens 05 August 2022
· Narrabri (New South Wales) – opens 04 July 2022
Please visit our website https://www.viterra.com.au/Careers/Harvest-jobs to enter your contact details and sign up to our harvest jobs newsletter. We will contact you via email and SMS when applications open.
For more information, please visit our website or contact Viterra on 1800 018 205.