Salary $28.00 Per Hour
Position/s Available 1500
Type Part & Full-Time
Duration Up to 3 Months
Work Day Mon - Sun
Shifts Day & Night Shifts
· make great money
· learn new skills
· explore the region
Viterra has vacancies for 1500 people to join our team in a rewarding harvest job and help us receive and store South Australian and western Victorian growers’ grain.
These roles are ideal for those looking for summer work outside of their studies, to explore regional southern Australia while earning money or gain work experience.
Our sites are located in regional areas allowing you to spend your free time traveling around and making the most of the beautiful local places with a huge range of experiences on offer.
Most of our harvest jobs are available from approximately October 2022 to January 2023, subject to site location and the timing of the season. There is also the opportunity for some to stay on further into the year.
As well as great locations, a Viterra harvest job offers:
· role based training
· supervised team environments
· personal protective equipment required for the role provided (high-visibility clothing, gloves, glasses and hard hat)
· pay under applicable Enterprise Agreement.
And has the potential to provide/assist with:
· opportunities to travel with the harvest and work across southern Australia
· ongoing positions after harvest
· assistance with accommodation may be available for some locations
· gaining the Australian governments AgMove relocation assistance
· gaining second year Working Holiday visa (subclass 417).
· General grain handling
· Bunker operations
· Weighbridge operations
· Grain classification
· Supervisory roles
· Western region (Eyre Peninsula)
· Central region (mid and lower northern areas and Yorke Peninsula)
· Adelaide ports (Port Adelaide)
· Eastern region, including Dooen (Murray Mallee and south east area)
· Adelaide laboratory
· Narrabri (New South Wales)
Refer a friend
Be sure to tell your friends about harvest work with Viterra so you can both have a great summer together! Just mention the person you are referring (or who referred you) in your application. If you’re both successful in getting a job with us, you and your friend could both win one of 16 $150 vouchers to spend locally in the region you are working.
To apply please go to our website https://www.viterra.com.au/Careers/Harvest-jobs and follow the prompts. Closing date may end earlier if we reach application capacity. Most harvest roles begin around October, therefore, if you are successful you may not be directly contacted to commence work until closer to this date.
You will be emailed our harvest jobs newsletter, which contains recruitment updates, business news and profiles from employees on their experience working the harvest with Viterra. For more information regarding harvest jobs please visit our website, contact Viterra on 1800 018 205, or email email@example.com.